Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And look up as the F16 fly past ........ Swoosh!!!

National Day parade. I have never miss one since i was born in Singapore. I will be watching on TV or Working at the parade itself.

When i was young i kept thinking what is it like to be at the stadium one day and cheered with the crowd, to feel the atmosphere of everyone being a SINGAPOREAN. I would sit in front of the TV and recited the pledge and shout out the commands that the Commanding Officer gave.
i like the fireworks as well.

As i was enlisted and then sign on as a RSAF officer. I was involved in NDP almost every year. Those years that was my unit turn to participate i will work my ass out at the PADANG once and STADIUM 3 times. But i kinda like the feeling of doing something for your country esp for her birthday. No matter how much frustration i have (Shit thrown at me) was all worth it when everything went smoothly. You can feel the atmosphere there was intense. Just want to burst out in songs and sing with Kit Chan, Yanzi, Tanya and JJ. The feeling was GREAT!!!

But here i am stuck at San Antonio now on National Day studying for my course. Man what a way to go.

But Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!

We are SIngapore , We are Singapore ........

No comments: