Monday, September 17, 2007

Wisdom tooth....

Dear all, today if anything happen to me pls look for MMI dentist to find out why.
HAHA nothing lah i went to extract wisdom tooth today. Wah Lau sibei intense. i nearly fainted.

the ma cui medicine enuff to kill me. Tears roll down on the impact of the needle on my gums.
Wah dentists say sting but more like someone punch u. then i cant even feel my lips. I kinda imagine i mite have the lips like Tony Leung in one of the shows - LA CHANG Lips. then they cover up my eyes and start liao.

the dentist told me that he will operate now and lai liao lor. the grinding and drilling just to take out my wisdom tooth. then there is a crack sound. I knew then it is out. then i relax. He then told me that is only the bottom one. now for the top.....

the whole process took about 15 mins or so. but definitely faster than the last time.

Think of last time...... i act hero dun take pain killer then driving back home i nearly die of pain.
So this time i took painkillers immediately. The dentist say the pain will not be so much now. ok lor wait and see. I go sleep liao cz painkillers making drowsy. Funny hor.

So why is it called Wisdom tooth????????

No comments: